• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps An irreplacable offer

Read this if you have been always looking for a personal android application to organize your life , a business apolication to better run your work or any idea you need to turn it into an application but as many people your buget isn't enough to hire an android developer..

I am an android developer with more than five years experience, more than five projects done most of them are published on play store,
I use whatever technology required for almost all the types of mobile applications, I am comfortable with Java,Kotlin Firebase , Tensorflow , Node.js , i also learnt PHP , SQL , SQLlite Python, and in my way to start building cross platform applications with flutter
But i and as many developers face the problem of getting my first freelancing job because of the low ratings and popularity, so i seek to increase my professional ecperience and get more rates for this i offer you to build a simple application for free or a bigger one for nearly no cost, i even can help your team if you have one
Contact me if interested
(email removed)

I'll be frank with you. When making a job application: The last thing you want to do is not capitalize the word "I", or otherwise use texting-talk (e.g., "u", "lol", not capitalizing the first letter of a sentence)! Texting-talk flies in some informal circles, but it doesn't fly when you're applying for a job and trying to get professional experience.

While this forum is a place where a lowercase "i" flies: Remember, it's not just the regular posters on the forum who may read your post. Someone looking to hire a programmer may find this page, and they're not going to care what flies on this forum. They're just going to see your lowercase "i", and not hire you.

Upvote 0
I'll be frank with you. When making a job application: The last thing you want to do is not capitalize the word "I", or otherwise use texting-talk (e.g., "u", "lol", not capitalizing the first letter of a sentence)! Texting-talk flies in some informal circles, but it doesn't fly when you're applying for a job and trying to get professional experience.

While this forum is a place where a lowercase "i" flies: Remember, it's not just the regular posters on the forum who may read your post. Someone looking to hire a programmer may find this page, and they're not going to care what flies on this forum. They're just going to see our lowercase "i", and not hire you.

Thanks i appreciate your advice but it looks like it's more complicated than capatalizing "i"

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones