• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Analogue clock widget with date?

dvhttn

Android Expert
Oct 17, 2010
Sunny Cornwall
Right. I'm after the above and can't seem to find what I want. I have a Desire HD running 2.3.3 (stock). I like the look of the first two clocks you see if you select the HTC Clock widget (about 13 choices) but the HTC clocks irritate the h3ll out of me as everytime you unlock the screen they spin the hands to 12 o'clock then back to the right time. I don't like or want that effect .....

I was wondering if anyone had seen a clock widget that was similar WITH the date on it as well. I've tried searching and getting bored with checking apps and pictures of apps ..... Possibly not used the right search terms but one way to short-circuit that is to ask the more knowledgeable people on here ....:cool:

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Ta in advance

Dave

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones