• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android 10

Caryboy60013

May 26, 2020
Wondering if anyone has any idea when the new LG G pad tablet will get android 10? It has Android 9 now, and I have not used android in years because I couldn't stand gingerbread version and switched to iOS for my phone and tablet, only got this LG gpad the other day since my iPad pro needs to be repaired, AND the Apple store is closed in Chicago, but I have to say android 9 is very good AND it would be interesting to see if 10 is an improvement or not. I will probably never get an android phone again since i love my iPhone but i do not regret getting this tablet at all, it's a nice size, 10.2 inches, beautiful display, good audio, and seems really fast... Only had it since Saturday though so hopefully my opinion of it doesn't change. Just wish it could sync with the iPhone for sms text messages.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones