• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps Android apps & games development fcrom scratch

Abdulkhan1990

Lurker
Aug 10, 2016
Hello .

I'm thinking to take Android apps & games development Corrse (Course time will be 1 & half months to 1 month approximately 2 hours 4 times a week ) , I want to develop Android games & apps . One institure is giving training for Android games & apps development . But what you think which type of course should i go through ? I have no programming expeience . It will from the scratch .

Instructor told me to go for C++ for iphone and ipad games and apps development .
He told me to go for C++ first , But what would you prefer ? he told me C++ are basics but i think that C++ and java are differnt .....

Any guidancewould be helpful

Thank you

I think C++ is a good start when you want to spend a long term
in your life as a software developer, or android app developer
it provides you the base of programming and these knowledge could help you to understand how to program iOS or Android easier.
I think your prof has his own reason to give you that advice
If you want to jump into Android programming right now without any pre-knowledge in programming field
you may want to look at some of my Android videos,
they may help you to get start and to create simple app
I'm creating new video everyday in that channel
I still suggest that you should have some basic skill in programming then your life will be easier
I hope that it could help you with your first step
first step is always hard, and you will feel better in the later

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones