• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Best Selling in US

Source here NPD: Android is now top-selling OS in American smartphones -- Engadget
Well Android is now the best selling smartphone os in the United States cool. I'm no Android fanboy but this is kinda awesome. Of course I have been a fan of Android since the T-Mobile g1 in 2008 and watching how it has evolved in the past two years. Ah I remember the funny Ads for the g1 telling you how it was like the world in your hands. Of course the success only accounts for the United States. Hey this was going to happen anyways because Apple, Rim, and Palm (Now HP) don't license there oses and Symbian and Windows Mobile are essentially dead. So what do you guys think. Let the hating and spaming begin. This is kinda cool.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones