• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Driving Assistance on Used Cars

Car Model?

• Honda Accord

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Honda CRX

• Mazda 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

driodUser

May 28, 2023
I need some help on which car to buy I used the driving assistance options a lot previously. It is definitely understood that you need to have a GPS built into the car, properly connected to the device in order to operate the driving assistance. The models that I am researching are the Honda Accord, Honda CRX, and Mazda 3. The year built on these models would be from the 2018 to 2020. Thanks for everyone's input.

My vehicle and most modern vehicles support Android Auto, which uses the GPS on your phone, and does not depend on having one integrated into the vehicle.

Don't even bother with whatever proprietary nav is built into a modern infotainment system. they tend to either route you to a farm, or just freeze randomly. Especially the infamous MyFord touch.

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones