• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android eleven.

Thought I would give my review on the new Android Eleven:
Big changes, the bubbles of notifications does run much smoother and able to swipe down and up within ease,
You can have as many notifications on it as much as you can, and able to silent it over, even with as much time as you can play with it. It is a hidden gem all by itself, the many reality parts is there is not a downside to it.

You can modify it via the moto app, really much easier and has a few more shapes for your app drawer, the octagon, as well as a barrel being crushed by Mario icon, that you can really dive into different fonts as well.
There is no downside to that, although in the locker screen, not the lock screen, it does show you like on Moto Z Two force a giant circle of blue light that cannot be modified, but really nice artistic touch with that, and you can sipe in and out of messages you may have missed, also get the local weather as well.

There is a draw back though, a simple missed as I have may posted in the previous post, be wear of the screen cuts as it kind of brings out giant trims around the usual screen and be advised that you could have it factory reset, but if you have your passwords memorized or have them wrote down on paper or digital notebook I have, in a secret folder, then you can to have an excellent running smooth cell phone.

A four out of five. :)

Reactions: ocnbrze
Again buyer be worn though :
Try to establish the OS first, but if you run into this problem,
Power down, hold the volume down, go to "Recovery" tap the power button down and volume up a few times,
the phone will get into the Reset, and scroll all the way down to where it saids "Erase your data?"
It should clear it up after that.

Upvote 0
Added this:
It is a bit faster when downloading the new security patch, all my issues fixed when talking with people via video on my cell phone,
if you are up for video chats and telephone calls then yeah, it works so well so far. Even if you were to accidentally revealed something major, sometimes text it is a bit better too. :)

Upvote 0
Since its the previous update, vs. Brand newer one, the text has blended into the needed on-screen text as well as even the apps themselves, Quicksand, maybe that is the settings of the moto app, well yes it is, so the moto app has really scanned throughout the different apps as well as the settings too, a big plus... Okay you can read the technical work on the android sources url.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones