• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Market Website not showing all my apps.

This is related to the market not showing apps on you phone. I was trying to fix the "missing installed app" problem on my OG Droid and got them back by the clear data trick. However, when I go to the market website, I do not see about half of my old apps. It is most likely after they did the market update and it broke the app links from my phone to the market.

I was wondering if anyone has also seen this problem.

I was going to ask how to fix the problem but it looks like if you just do another install from the website without uninstalling it from the phone, it resync the app. The problem for me was that it did not show up on the My Library page right away. Give it 30 to 60 minutes.

Edit: Or not, it looks like some app are resetting back to missing after awhile, even apps that were new and only installed from the website. But it is only one or two apps.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones