• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Android mini PC connected to monitor problem

Miguelmn96

Lurker
Apr 8, 2016
image.jpeg
hello, I connected my Android Mini PC, an Easytone MK809II, to a Dell 4:3 monitor, model 2001FP. I get a picture, but it is reduced to a small area. I tried the settings on the Android, but it affects only the displayed area, not the total screen of the monitor. I tried the settings on the monitor, but the adjustments to move displayed items, and to widen, or narrow the displayed items, are greyed out. I've included a photo of what the displayed image looks like on the monitor

Sorry, but I found out what the problem was.
Though, if you look at the photo you'll notice there is no Main Control bar along the bottom of the screen. This is completely missing and I can't figure out how to get it to appear. This causes a problem when it comes to power down. No power button.
Any ideas?
Thanks all.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones