• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android Needs More European Love

phandroid

Admin News Bot
Apr 12, 2008
Reuters recently published an article summarizing what IDC had to say about Android’s market share in Europe.* It would seem Europeans are shying away from Android phones, showing little interest.* The bottom line – many don’t understand what Android really is, and the lack of devices available further hurt awareness.“HELSINKI (Reuters) – Operators pushed [...]

More...

Just a Quick post to remove this from the "Unanswered threads" forum
rudolf.gif

Upvote 0
I love Android and live in Europe... I have to say though I am the only one I know that doesn't have an iPhone. See ? That is why I got the Hero in the first place ... I mean when you see 12year old girls running around with an iPhone... And every fxxxing one I see on the street has a fxxxing iPhone... Sorry for that, just makes me angry, don't get me wrong though, I like Mac, I work with Mac, but I just don't see the point in buying something EVERYONE has ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones