• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Android phone vinyl decals...add a little flare to your phone

DecalDude

Lurker
Jul 29, 2010
You may have seen these else where but here at DecalDude we do it better and charge you less :) .

Up on the site right now is a replacement sticker to go on the back of the Droid screen. Comes in many different colors and you can get different versions. Some preselected options will be added but you can easily just contact me for a customized version.

In the next few days I will be adding color overlays for the back panels for the droid as well as some for the droid x. htc incredible will also be added very shortly.

go here to see them, also feel free to email me at sales@decaldude.net for any custom stickers of any kind that you may be looking for.

DecalDude.net...Your #1 Resource for the Best Decals Around

DSC_0951.JPG

Droid back colorlays now available. you can see the high quality and precision that our pieces offer. others leave gaps and dont cover the full area completely. well we spend to ensure ours cover with 100% fitment to give it the best and cleanest look.

These ones are available in two different styles.

4 piece- covers all the panels and the camera piece is one full piece with the panel below it
5 piece- covers all the panels as well but the camera piece is its own separate piece which will allow you to not use it if you dont want to. (as pictured)

droidbackblue.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones