• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[AndroSync] Finally, a dedicated mediaplayer for android

After getting sorta annoyed with the whole interface of the regular HTC Sync, I finally decided to go on the venture of creating my own media player dedicated for all Android powered phones. This will be a freeware based on the current itunes design (but not too similar). The picture below is simply a sneak peek of what ive managed to do so far...it still doesn't play back songs but it extracts id3 tags and album art and im working on getting the visualization in it to work (the visualizer will be similar to zune media player).

For those of you who are willing to contribute, I will make a basic version and will be happy to give out to beta testers who are willing to test it out. This is completely harmless to your phone (FYI).

I do realize there are many different sync managers for android out there but take note that none are as dedicated to the android as itunes is for the iphone.....which is why I pursued this task in the first place.

EDIT

I realized i promised to upload the beta today but turns out that this is taking longer than I thought so I am uploading a picture of it in very very beta stage...This is just a basic frame for what will come ;)

-VERY SIMILAR TO ANOTHER SIMILAR PROGRAM ;) (*AHEM* apple....)
screenpic.png

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones