• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Bird Seasons progress

Day 20 - 3 stars appears to be at the 50,000 mark. I am at 50,980 and did not get the present underneath the first tree.

Throw first yellow bird at the two stones on the left of the first tree. You want to break up the snow underneath so they drop. You will also knock over the TNT at the top and kill the top pig, as well as the pig underneath the stones.

Throw the second yellow bird at the snow underneath the stones you just dropped. This will kill the pigs at the bottom of the first tree.

Last, arc the blue bird over to the top of the second tree. You want to split the blue right before, this will break up the snow on the top left as welll as the snow underneath the stones on the left. The tree will topple to the left.

Upvote 0
Day 20 - 3 stars appears to be at the 50,000 mark. I am at 50,980 and did not get the present underneath the first tree
Throw first yellow bird at the two stones on the left of the first tree. You want to break up the snow underneath so they drop. You will also knock over the TNT at the top and kill the top pig, as well as the pig underneath the stones.

Throw the second yellow bird at the snow underneath the stones you just dropped. This will kill the pigs at the bottom of the first tree.

Last, arc the blue bird over to the top of the second tree. You want to split the blue right before, this will break up the snow on the top left as welll as the snow underneath the stones on the left. The tree will topple to the left.

You had to miss a bird. Probably the right one at the bottom.

Upvote 0
Day 20 - 3 stars appears to be at the 50,000 mark. I am at 50,980 and did not get the present underneath the first tree.

I aimed just under those blocks with the first bird to break up the snow, but otherwise did the same thing. I got lucky on one playthrough and got the first present with the second bird which exploded and somehow threw the bird over to the right to clear out a little of the right tree. It still took 3 birds, but I ended up with a high score of 57,060. I could probably never recreate it, no matter how many times I tried.

Upvote 0
Day 21 - 70,490 - 3 stars

Fire big red at the snow which isn't protected at the front. You can get him to bash all the way through to collect the present near the middle and kill all but 2 pigs near the TNT box and the big one at the back.

Fire yellow straight at the TNT box. You should kill the 2 pigs on the way and the box will explode.

Loop the blue bird up high and make it split into 3 early. You should take out the pig hanging from the balloon and then they fall down to the back. They bash through the ice protecting the snow and take out the big pig and the other presents.

Upvote 0
Day 21 - 64,270. I was able to do it with 2 birds, and not get all of the presents....how you ask?

Launch big red up to get the pig hanging from the balloon. You want to aim it so that red will end up landing on in the second ridge, right in front of the TNT box. He will kill two birds there, drop the TNT box, and if you are lucky, bounce through and get one our two presents and the big pig with the santa hat.

Launch the yellow bird directly at the first ridge, under the stones. This breaks up the wood planks and clears the rest of the pigs.

I should be able to get a bigger score if I can just get all of the presents.

Upvote 0

Big bird up high to get upper pig and then get the lever on the TNT and the big pig and a couple presents(did not explode TNT). 2nd shot thru the snow in first hill and thru wood, got a mystery explosion. Middle pig left. Had to undermine him with the blue birds.

62,200 3 birds

Was a bit of a bugger at first but I got it. Actually the first time I got thru the level I got 3 stars. But that was after a few tries.

P.S.: Just got lucky with the 2-bird method. 70,960. Got all presents :). it's a fine line getting that done.

Upvote 0
Got 20 OK, but still stuck on 19. Can't even finish the stupid thing. I think I have a bead on it, but I just can't make it happen.

I shot low with the first egg dropper, getting the present and then the rest of the pig will fly up and do some damage. After that it's just a matter of getting enough damage out of the first pig to clear it out. i think I also did it shooting the first pig into the second house and having the rest of the pig do the same as above. YOu have to have the flying section of the egg dropper do a lot of damage. There's a LOT of luck involved with that.

Upvote 0
Day 21

I just had a quick go at the 2 bird method as well. First go I fired the big red up top and he came down on the stone bit sticking out behind one of the small pigs. It worked like a see-saw and send him flying up and over to the left. It looked well funny.

Big red got all the presents etc so I cleared up with the yellow and got 71,060

I highly recommend trying the big red see-saw thing though. It made me chuckle anyway.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones