• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry Birds and Paper Toss

sumithar

Lurker
Feb 22, 2011
I have Samsung intercept on virgin mobile. As of 3 days back Angry birds is now unusable. Paper Toss quit working (nothing happened when I clicked on it).

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling- no difference with AB and far as paper toss- can't even install it anymore.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

I used to have an Intercept, here's what I suggest. Get the Gameboy Advance emulator, GameBoid. There is a free version and a pay version, the pay version is worth the money because you can save your progress. After you get the emulator you have access to virtually unlimited games that play great on the Intercept.

Upvote 0
On my old Samsung Moment (which has similar capabilities to the Intercept) I had good luck with Tiger SNES and SNESoid as well. They are Super Nintendo emulators. Sadly, many of the newer games did not work with that phone. You can always root and update your operating system, but the specifications of the phone may prohibit you from playing higher end (newer) games. Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones