1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Angry Birds and Paper Toss

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by sumithar, Feb 22, 2011.

1. sumithar

sumithar Lurker

I have Samsung intercept on virgin mobile. As of 3 days back Angry birds is now unusable. Paper Toss quit working (nothing happened when I clicked on it).

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling- no difference with AB and far as paper toss- can't even install it anymore.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Advertisement

2. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

r u installing both the games from market or from custom .apk file from sd card..??

3. gilbequick

gilbequick Well-Known Member

Get a new phone. The Intercept is great at very basic things. It's a great Facebook/texting/emailing/music playing phone, but anything above that it's a complete dog. It will play basic 2d games good, nothing with high detail like angry birds.

4. gilbequick

gilbequick Well-Known Member

I used to have an Intercept, here's what I suggest. Get the Gameboy Advance emulator, GameBoid. There is a free version and a pay version, the pay version is worth the money because you can save your progress. After you get the emulator you have access to virtually unlimited games that play great on the Intercept.

5. Spr8dogg

Spr8dogg Member

On my old Samsung Moment (which has similar capabilities to the Intercept) I had good luck with Tiger SNES and SNESoid as well. They are Super Nintendo emulators. Sadly, many of the newer games did not work with that phone. You can always root and update your operating system, but the specifications of the phone may prohibit you from playing higher end (newer) games. Good luck!