• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Angry birds in market but not if you are on AT&T

To use fast web installer I had to uninstall and reinstall via fast web installer. If you like your scores, there is no need to update though, as this update was only a bugfix and added support for a few devices like the Evo. The levels are the same and gameplay seems the same, so I lost all my three star levels for nothing- if I had it to do over again I would've just waited for the official full release...

Upvote 0
120,490 points

How did you manage that? I think it was a bug in the game and the whole shelter fell down by itself without shooting a single bird so I got 40,000 in bonus points alone...

I just played it again and it has the same bug. When you first start the level the house gets a bit of a shake. Then everything comes tumbling down in a few seconds. I just got 128600!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones