• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any Alestorm Fans?

I love Alestorm! Captain Morgans Revenge was a great album, funyy seeing this in here.....Not Pirate metal but try listening to Eluviete and Elvenking, both excellent power metalish bands

I love Eluveitie, they are awesome! Some of their older albums are not for me, but it's definitely good stuff. I'm a huge fan of Melodic Death metal, so it definitely fits my taste.

As to my original post, I was extremely disappointed since Alestorm didn't show up that night, and neither did Blackguard. :(

Upvote 0
Haha I like Alestorm. It's not one of my favorite bands, but I enjoy their music a lot.
Eluveitie and Elvenking are very nice too. But out of the three I prefer Eluveitie since it's not so power metal like the other two. Don't get me wrong, I like power metal, but it's like chocolate, a bit too much and you gotta take a break.
i like the analogy

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones