• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any apps to access Outlook Journalling from the Android platform?

A.Nonymous

Extreme Android User
Jun 7, 2010
Long story short, my laptop that I use at work sucks monkey balls. It's at least 5-6 years old, very slow and incredibly underpowered. I've done everything in my power to make it run decently and stripped it down to the basics, but you can't shine sh**. Of course management has no interest in replacing a 5 year old computer. That would actually make sense.

Anyway, I've got a Galaxy Tab that I really love and all I really use my laptop computer for now that it's not running right is email. I can get that on my Tablet with Touchdown. What I really need access to is Outlook Journaling as that's where I do all my paperwork. Touchdown doesn't support this (I already checked). I can't get to it through OWA either. Does anyone know of any apps that give access to the Outlook Journal from an Android device? I need to be able to create and edit journal items.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones