• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help any help please (flytouch 3)

kerriannec31

Sep 17, 2011
Hi guys just bought my first android tablet from ebay its a 10.2" TABLET PC,SUPERPAD 3 ,FLYTOUCH 3,ANDROID 2.3, 8GB. I have been having a few problems getting the sd card to load. I have tried 4 different sd cards and none of them work. When i insert the sd card it pops up reading sd card then nothing i go into the settings then to sdcard & device storage and all that shows up is internal device storage no sd card. I have tried to use apps2sd but that doesnt work either. I contacted the seller and he told this was normal and i would have to use a file manager to locate the sd card on the tab.
I am at a loss here as i have rooted my hero and my galaxy s2 and never had a problem using my sd cards or app2sd or anything like that. I am just wondering if this means the tablet could be a clone or a fake.

I would be grateful if someone could please give me some help or information on this

Thanks

Hi guys just bought my first android tablet from ebay its a 10.2" TABLET PC,SUPERPAD 3 ,FLYTOUCH 3,ANDROID 2.3, 8GB. I have been having a few problems getting the sd card to load. I have tried 4 different sd cards and none of them work. When i insert the sd card it pops up reading sd card then nothing i go into the settings then to sdcard & device storage and all that shows up is internal device storage no sd card. I have tried to use apps2sd but that doesnt work either. I contacted the seller and he told this was normal and i would have to use a file manager to locate the sd card on the tab.
I am at a loss here as i have rooted my hero and my galaxy s2 and never had a problem using my sd cards or app2sd or anything like that. I am just wondering if this means the tablet could be a clone or a fake.

I would be grateful if someone could please give me some help or information on this

Thanks

try downloading Root Explorer (File Manager) , you already have a file manager it will open your internal SD card and you can locate SD card1 which will be your external sd card , Udisk1 and Udisk2 are the usb ports ... i recommend you to get Tim6a after you make sure that your sd card is working fine

Upvote 0
Here is the firmware for the tablet when i go to about device

Model number : Android Tab10
Android Version: V2.3 2011-12-19 (001112)
Kernel Version: 2.6.329 root@wanghua-desktop #289
Build Number: FRF85B

For information on firmware for this tablet I suggest you look HERE as there is a lot of development happening there.

For your problem with your tf card, do you have MyPad application? or Root Explorer?

MyPad calls the external tf card udisk1, rootexplorer calls it /sdcard1

open either file explorers and then insert the card....

your tablet is no more a clone than EVERY other Flytouch!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones