• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any idea of when next Dinc 2 update will happen?

I filled out an HTC survey and, basically, said they sucked because they wouldn't give me an update on the dinc 2 upgrade. Well, they actually called me today to followup. I was a little shocked. But I did tell her that this huge delay with no status updates has made me decide to not buy HTC again. She apologized, acknowledged my frustration and said that they talk to development daily and development simply says that they're still working on it :rolleyes:

I'll probably get the next Motorola phone that comes out.

Upvote 0
I am still waiting..

What up tar?
You still rocking your dinc2?

He11 Yeah!

This thing is a trooper. A super trooper if you will. She looks like crap, but runs like a top.

I have been tempted by many a phone, but nothing has had me sold enough to ditch this winning little engine that could. At least not for the prices out there.

Plus, I've been trying to find a way to get away from Verizon and stay away from ATT while still being able to live with the phones offered, and service coverage. Until then, trusty 'ol Bessy here is my hot spot for my Nexus 7 which gets most of my attention now anyway.

What did you end up with B.E.? You getting signal on the rig?

P.S. If I were to buy right now, it would be that DNA. A friend has one, and me likey.

Reactions: bberryhill0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones