• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Any program that can block guest users from going through certain areas of a phone?

Aug 22, 2010
When my nephew is at my house, he likes to mess around with my HTC Desire. He usually plays games on my phone. Recently, he's been going into places in my phone that I don't want him to go in. My email, my contacts, and other files. Once, he even sent out a massive test to random people on my contact list. So, I banned him from playing with my phone until I find an app that blocks guest users from going through parts of my phone that I don't want them too. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Here's the best app for that problem. If the child is old enough to be allowed to play with this expensive phone, he should be old enough to understand "no". If he chooses to violate that, you can APPly a hickory switch to his posterior. Why someone would look for a work around or tolerate the behavior is a fine explanation for why so many of our young people these days are the way they are.the entitlement generation we're being forced to live with.

Upvote 0
Here's the best app for that problem. If the child is old enough to be allowed to play with this expensive phone, he should be old enough to understand "no". If he chooses to violate that, you can APPly a hickory switch to his posterior. Why someone would look for a work around or tolerate the behavior is a fine explanation for why so many of our young people these days are the way they are.the entitlement generation we're being forced to live with.

He's asking help for an app to help him with an issue not YOUR opinion on what he allows his nephew to do with his phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones