• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone able to successfully pair their G300 with a Bluetooth headset?

jazy

Lurker
Feb 4, 2013
Mine just isn't able to find detect either my Sony bluetooth stereo headset or my O2 wireless headset.

It's fine for connecting up to the bluetooth dongle on my desktop PC and my old Samsung E900 mobile phone of transferring files but somehow doesn't detect wireless headsets :thinking:

Am I missing something? (Perhaps the Bluetooth version of my headsets are too old and incompatible??) Any advice much appreciated.

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I too had problems with my headset. So I searched for an answer and my friend told me about one site that writes reviews and they are experts for headsets. You can ask them question and they will help you like their helped me. Also you can read reviews of bluetooth headsets which will surely help you if you maybe want to buy new headset once. Hope I helped.
Bluetooth Headset

Upvote 0
Yes, I've tried every possible combination of settings but still nothing :(

I can only conclude that my old Bluetooth headphones are not compatible with the Huawei Bluetooth:-

I have an old pair of Sony DR-BT30Q Bluetooth headphones, manual online here which the Spec on the last page states: "BLUETOOTH Specification version 2.0"

...and on GSMArena website, Huawei G300 Spec states "Bluetooth: Yes, v2.1 with A2DP" You'd have thought that v2.1 devices would be backwardly compatible with v2.0?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones