• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone dislike the keyboard size?

D

doxiemomma87

I find it hard to text with the keyboard size on this phone, its way too small. I couldn't imagine being a man with large fingers trying to text on this phone. Yes its bigger when you turn the phone sideways, but that cuts off the view of your conversation and that really annoys me. Am I the only one not liking how small the keys are here?:(

I find it hard to text with the keyboard size on this phone, its way too small. I couldn't imagine being a man with large fingers trying to text on this phone. Yes its bigger when you turn the phone sideways, but that cuts off the view of your conversation and that really annoys me. Am I the only one not liking how small the keys are here?:(

the keyboard sucks, I am considering downloading a keyboard app.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones