• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help anyone has managed to get a wii controller to work with HTC Wildfire

I have a rooted HTC wildfire device, I was wondering if anyone has managed to get a wii controller to work with the device.

I have used all the available apk files like “Ryan Frawley's Wii Controller IME”. I have also searched for Bluetooth devices in the setting menu, when I try to pair the devices it asks me to enter a code for pairing. On the controller I cannot enter any numbers to conform the code. I have watched various youtube videos with android devices using the wii remote. I read that some devices with sense gui do not work. I would like a second opinion.

When I use the Frawley's Wii Controller IME software it says connecting but then the message disappears and the wii controller still flashes.

Any suggestions would gratefully be appreciated and would also help other android users

thank you

Daniel James

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones