• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyone having issues with Cardio Trainer on their Moment?

evilbeef54

Dec 1, 2009
sailing down below
I cant get Cardio Trainer to run for more than 5-6 minutes. I have the GPS reception set to Good or fair, music intigration turned on and voice output turned on. I usually run advanced task killer before starting Cardio trainer, and with CT tracking me i have used ATK to check memory and it says 26m free. After 5-6 minutes of running outside CT will just close, the music will keep playing so the only way i know that it is closed is if i pull it out of my pocket and turn the screen back on, CT is closed, not paused or stoped just closed, when i try to restart it i get a notification that said CT closed due to android running out of memory and my track was lost. I do not think that it is due to the memory since i have 26m free with it running. Any ideas?

Hi,

You might try uninstalling Advanced Task Killer just to see what happens. Reason: I put ATK on my phone and all incoming calls immediately started going to voice mail; my phone did not even ring. I uninstalled ATK and it stopped doing that. I reinstalled ATK because I thought that this had to be a coincidence. Guess what? It wasn't. As soon as I uninstalled it again, my incoming calls came in as expected! Go figure...:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Uninstalled atk and did a battery pull reset tried CT twice both times it crashed and gave the same "we are very sorry but CT has stoped working because android ran out of reasources or ct had an internal error please close the ammount of programs running and try again". I ran it just after power up so there was no extra programs running

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones