• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone play this?

I found myself replaying the Room series over the holidays and wanted to find something similar. I am going to take a swing at this, but was curious if anyone else had played it and what your opinions are.
Really amazing graphics, has my type of video game up the alleyway, and I do have a ton of play money! I might just download it!

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
The Eyes of Ara is a hard point-and-click adventure game.There are a couple of (very fair) reasons its hard, and I recommend it if you are looking for an above-average challenge. First, while it's not any sort of hidden object game, it is a massive pixel hunt. If you want the collectables, you will have to check every wall panel, every floorboard, every ceiling tile, behind every box, vase or stack of old lumber. Even with a walkthrough, it can be difficult to find everything. Lately I have found an article called win prizes playing games, and there was a game called Lucktastic. It got into my attention, and I've started playing it. It follows that you can win huge prizes, and I've won $200. You should totally give it a try.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The Eyes of Ara is a hard point-and-click adventure game.There are a couple of (very fair) reasons its hard, and I recommend it if you are looking for an above-average challenge. First, while it's not any sort of hidden object game, it is a massive pixel hunt.
Agree, though I made it through only needing a tip here and there. You can turn on a feature where things will flash after a certain amount of time it is clickable. I found figuring out what number base was being used for the equations harder than finding what to click. I have a couple coins and photos to find to complete the game.

I'll play it again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones