1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Anyone play this?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Unforgiven, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...
    Moderator Thread Starter

I found myself replaying the Room series over the holidays and wanted to find something similar. I am going to take a swing at this, but was curious if anyone else had played it and what your opinions are.

ocnbrze likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Milo Willamson

Milo Willamson Android Expert

Really amazing graphics, has my type of video game up the alleyway, and I do have a ton of play money! I might just download it!

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

never really played "room" style games.....i might check it out.

Unforgiven likes this.
  4. Tarilok

Tarilok Lurker

Yeah, I do

5. essanel

essanel Newbie

The Eyes of Ara is a hard point-and-click adventure game.There are a couple of (very fair) reasons its hard, and I recommend it if you are looking for an above-average challenge. First, while it's not any sort of hidden object game, it is a massive pixel hunt. If you want the collectables, you will have to check every wall panel, every floorboard, every ceiling tile, behind every box, vase or stack of old lumber. Even with a walkthrough, it can be difficult to find everything. Lately I have found an article called win prizes playing games, and there was a game called Lucktastic. It got into my attention, and I've started playing it. It follows that you can win huge prizes, and I've won $200. You should totally give it a try.

#5 essanel, Jan 5, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...
    Moderator Thread Starter

Agree, though I made it through only needing a tip here and there. You can turn on a feature where things will flash after a certain amount of time it is clickable. I found figuring out what number base was being used for the equations harder than finding what to click. I have a couple coins and photos to find to complete the game.

I'll play it again.

The Eyes of Ara

The Eyes of Ara Forum

com.Stones100.TheEyesOfAra

READ MORE
December 16, 2020
Last Updated
Rating
Installs