• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone seen any cradles?

I am looking for any info on cradles. Both what (if anything) is out there now, and anything anyone knows is coming.

I have temporarily used the little "tray" from the box to make a desk stand. I cut out a bit on the "top" (which is now the left end) for the USB and headphone cables, and attached a casset case to the back for a stand. Fast, cheap and functional. Doesn't even look too bad.

While this works for now, I'd really like a "real" cradle for my desktop.

Thanks in advance for any responses!

Scott

Attachments

• IMG00245_sm.JPG
    IMG00245_sm.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 66
Hey that's actually a pretty clever idea... I think I'll do that until some are released. Nice work! :D

I was looking for the same thing. I saw a link somewhere about a cradle possibly called "Monkey" something... It was a universal thing that came in different colors and was built out of stainless steel. I haven't been able to find it again, so hopefully someone reading this will know.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones