• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anyone Think It's Ironic?

DGalt

Android Enthusiast
Oct 28, 2009
There are soooooo many ways to customize your phone (adding / removing widgets, changing wallpaper, using apps to change theme, etc.), while really the only thing that the iPhone has in terms of customization is the ability to change the wallpaper on the lock screen.

But you know what I've yet to figure out how to customize...the lock screen wallpaper. lol. Yes there is the app flyscreen, but I'm not a fan of it. Really I just want a different picture on my lockscreen than on my homepages, but there doesn't seem to be any built in way to do that.

It's not a big deal at all, but just seems a bit ironic :D

There is always things that are overlooked when ur dealing with an operating system that has countless lines of code and so many features.

For instance one thing i hate is that you cant turn the shutter sound of the camera off in the camera settings without having to turn the whole phones sound off.

Its an annoying annoying sound. And if its there to prevent people from being pervs..well then you shouldnt be able to stop it by muting the whole system. If you can do that..then you should be able to just turn it off in the settings.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones