• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Anyway to adjust yellow screen?

send me a pic of what you are talking about i think i have the same issue. OR NOT>.my current droid x has a cooler blue/white tint to it. I got a brand new droid x from verizon today (as replacment cuz i think my buttons are a bit loose on the old one. Or is that ok?) and that one has a brownish / redish yellow tint. Like when yo have the wallpaper of the Default X seems like its more blownish toward the bottom let me know

Upvote 0
I have the same issue.. This is my 3rd replacement X.

When I compare my 3rd replacement X with my launch day X the screens are definitely a different color.

My first X has a bright white/light-blue color and the 2nd X had a yellowish/reddish tint to it(bad earpiece buzz) and my 3rd X also has the yellowish reddish tint to it.. So, 2 in a row with a different screen color or tone.

Maybe that's just the way they are made now? Should I go for number 4? What are the chances that I get another yellowish screen. If I didn't still have my first one to compare I wouldnt notice but when they're next to each other there is a very noticeable difference. IDK what to do.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones