1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Anyway to adjust yellow screen?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by novemberwhiskey, Jul 17, 2010.

1. novemberwhiskey

novemberwhiskey Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    I notice that the "white" on the DX is very yellow (i.e. white backgrounds on webpages are yellow/warm compared to the cooler white on the iphone). Is there any way to adjust the color of the screen?

Advertisement

2. neggie

neggie Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2010
    send me a pic of what you are talking about i think i have the same issue. OR NOT>.my current droid x has a cooler blue/white tint to it. I got a brand new droid x from verizon today (as replacment cuz i think my buttons are a bit loose on the old one. Or is that ok?) and that one has a brownish / redish yellow tint. Like when yo have the wallpaper of the Default X seems like its more blownish toward the bottom let me know

3. androy

androy Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Android addict
    in my brain
    I have the same issue.. This is my 3rd replacement X.

When I compare my 3rd replacement X with my launch day X the screens are definitely a different color.

My first X has a bright white/light-blue color and the 2nd X had a yellowish/reddish tint to it(bad earpiece buzz) and my 3rd X also has the yellowish reddish tint to it.. So, 2 in a row with a different screen color or tone.

Maybe that's just the way they are made now? Should I go for number 4? What are the chances that I get another yellowish screen. If I didn't still have my first one to compare I wouldnt notice but when they're next to each other there is a very noticeable difference. IDK what to do.