• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Anywhere else to buy??

Vinsanity93

Android Enthusiast
Apr 8, 2010
NY
Okay so heres my story:

I decided to get the HTC incredible on 5/9. At first I was going to a ZComWireless but since there was a PC Richards closer, my dad decides to go to the PC Richards.

Now we're inside the store at the VZW desk and we ask the sales rep about the Incredible and he tells us about how amazing it is. After telling me what I already know, we ordered it and he told us that it would arrive Wednesday. It even said Fedex 2day 7pm, so I wasn't worried because I assumed they had some in stock.

Fast forward to Wednesday and surprise!, it didn't arrive. Now Thursday, it still didn't come and I'm getting impatient so my dad calls Verizon and they tell him that it is backordered and won't ship until the 29th. So we cancel the order and my dad asks them where else we could get one. They said that we would not find them anywhere.

Now after surfing the net, I found out that they have some at BestBuy. I called them up and the person said that they had 2 left in stock. I tell my dad and he thinks that they were lying since this whole time we were lied to, understandable. But CMON SON!!, at least check the store before they are really out of stock!

I am sure that BestBuy is not lying to me because I have bought things from them before...and of course VZW would never lie to us (sarcasm btw).

Since they only have 2 at BestBuy and probably won't be able to go there until the weekend, if it is out of stock, how long would it take for them to restock and where else could I possibly buy the HTC Incredible? (No ebay and Amazon is still out of stock)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones