• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AOSP 5.1.1(Lg Leon ms345)

Relyt2012

Android Enthusiast
Aug 19, 2014
United States
Today I present to you AOSP Lollipop, based off of the F-AOSP source here-->https://github.com/F-AOSP/manifest/tree/aosp-5.1

aosp.jpg

This is by far the most pure experience of android you shall ever see. Unless you use a newer version of AOSP.

I'll give a huge shout out to the makers and maintainers of F-AOSP, for bringing something so quick and bug free!

So without further ado

Bug's
So far I have found, with the help of my brother
1.The video recording doesn't work, as with other versions of custom roms
2.The media volume slider doesn't slide, nor animate when clicking the buttons and playing music. But you can slide the ringer volume.
3.RIL doesn't work yet

You tell me other bugs!

Last edited:
I installed this ROM, and from what I could see in the brief time I used it performance was pretty smooth. However, it didn't seem to recognize my SIM card whatsoever, which I assume is due to the lack of RIL. Thus I had to reflash the stock KDZ to restore the original firmware. If you're perhaps able to fix this in the future, I'd be happy to give this ROM another spin!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones