• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apad with Android 1.6 help please

KangaBlue

Lurker
Jul 22, 2010
G'day All,
Hopefully I have posted this in the correct place~I recently purchased a APAD which has Android 1.6 installed(I have NO idea with Android yet),being in Rural Australia all I can use is a wireless internet modem for service model e160e as per here http://help.optuszoo.com.au/help/wireless/wirelessbroadband/connected/usb#160,my problem is if I plug it into the Apad usb port,the modem lights up but no application self installs (it self installs if using windows based system) can Android 1.6 be used to run the modem and if so how do I install it please?any help would be gratefully appreciated,Thank you.Regards K.

Thank you very much for your reply,Apad is a Ipad type of clone,it is a bugger i have paid for it and now due to being only able to acess internet via wireless broadband usb,well i guess i have a nice boat anchor~might be good if some person with enough IQ could somehow design a app to enable these type of devices,Again thank you.K

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones