• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][4.0+] Quixer - Instant File Sharing

prl91

Jun 14, 2011
Quixer - Instant File Sharing

The version here can now upload and share files up to 50MB's!(Pro can share up to 1GB files)

Quixer is an application I made to help speed up file sharing for developers and users alike. It allows instant transfers of online files and file transfers from your device. Quixer will only transfer files instantly to other devices that have Quixer installed. The Ad Supported version is available here, as well as on the market. The more users who download and install it, the bigger the Quixer network will become. I just ask that if you download it here, and you like it, you give a good rating in the Play Store! Below is a listing of instructions for use, and a brief overview of how it works. Enjoy, and please leave feedback/feature requests!

Instant Sharing Is Quick and Easy. You can share from the browser, by long pressing an image or link and selecting share, or you can also share by uploading your on-device content straight to the cloud. Once uploaded, you can select your recipient and the download will begin immediately on their device!

All Quixer downloads go under "/sdcard/quixer", so they are easy to find. Also, if you plan to use the "Upload And Share" option, the max upload size for free users is 50MB's per file. Pro users can upload and share up to 1GB files. However, you are free to share and upload as many files as you want. The uploaded files will be removed once every day at 12:00 AM Eastern Time, since this is not meant to be a permanent file hosting solution. I hope you enjoy Quixer, whether Ad Supported, or Pro! And please, leave feedback! Thanks : )​

SCREENSHOTS:

Attachments

• QuixerF1AF.png
    QuixerF1AF.png
    285.3 KB · Views: 66
  • QuixerF2AF.png
    QuixerF2AF.png
    282.6 KB · Views: 56
  • QuixerFree.apk
    864.9 KB · Views: 46

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones