• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help App 'banned' my account, any ways to evade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCdC

Lurker
Nov 19, 2014
Hi
I was playing with some app (which i really liked) using gamehacker and stuff like that (my phone is rooted) however the app detected some weird behaviour and said that my account is suspended.
I've tried re-installing the app, clearing google play services data but nothing worked, now I cant even start the app after installing it again because it automatically closes (it requires network connection, so it checks something on my phone on their banned list)

Is there any way to evade the ban without installing any custom ROM etc? I really liked the app, now can't even launch it anymore :p
Sorry if it is not related to HTC Desire, but I thought some ways of changing any android-sided serials or etc may be related to my exact phone model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones