• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App for Video chat between EVO and PC

Imochiva can't be found on the market or web. Just done a Google search and it is spelled wrong. It is Movichaforevo or iMovicha.
Besides, what's the use of a front facing camera if you can only call other EVO's or iPhones or just send self video?
My thoughts on this is, it is worthless since many people I know won't splurg and spend $400 for the phone (or $200 for being a new customer) + another $69 a month for service and then not be able to put it to full use. To chat with a pc/mac should have been a fore thought.
Don't say, "Wait, someone will develope an app for that". By then there will be a better phone out that again, no one can afford and EVO will be an after thought.
I didn't purchase my EVO to chat to pc but, come on! There should have been an app developed straight from the get go on EVO's development. EHEM! HTC you hear us?

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones