• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP][FREE] 0 player 0.99.6 - watch and listen YouTube!

jbak

Dec 16, 2013
Ukraine, Odessa
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jbak.player0

Watch and listen YouTube!
This is alternative YouTube-client. With this app you can comfortably watch and listen YouTube videos on your Android smartphone or tablet
App has 3 windows :
1. Search video, playlists and channels on YouTube. You can order search results by relevance, views, rating or date. When searching for video, you can also filter results by quality or duration.
2. My page contains favorites, view history and some useful data from your profile on YouTube. You can add here search results for quick access.
3. Audioplayer for listening videos and playlists in background . Can play music while screen off and continues work after exit from app.
Videoplayer requires YouTube app version 4.2.16 or higher. With older version videos will start in separate YouTube window.
App requests access to your YouTube-account, this is necessary for some items on my page. If you do not have an account set up in the program YouTube - such items will not be displayed.

0 player is new application. Maybe it contains some bugs or not have some features. But everything is just beginning.
*I hope you enjoy watching and listening!

ulhUXbL52uiSk_XzYZ_dZXLGeW2w3gWPQHXJCH0Mq6ttLW9me9lO4niKfV8J3e4EXQ=h900-rw

9XxUqBElBVGrYESDsgt413O9OYvdkB_2ZDnQG1BP831ZCmSuq5AEmVnBakg3VrSvpw=h900-rw

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones