• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[App][Free] Capture and Organize Real-World Colors for Your Projects

Hello there,

I often see colors in the real world that I want to use in my apps or websites. I tried to find an app for capturing color codes from real things, but all the ones I found were either full of ads, had in-app purchases, or their interfaces were too complicated. So, I decided to make my own app.

My app is pretty straightforward – it helps you capture colors, organize them into different projects, and write notes for each color about how you plan to use it.

It's the ideal tool for designers, artists, and creatives, providing instant access to essential color codes (HEX, RGB, HSB) for use in various digital projects. Whether you're working on graphic design, interior decorating, or digital art, this app turns your environment into an endless palette of colors. It's a perfect way to remember the context of your color choices, from conceptual design ideas to specific client needs.

I'm still working on the app and would really like some feedback. I'm especially interested in how you find the user interface and any suggestions for making it better.

Here’s the link to the app: Color Capture - Apps on Google Play

Thanks a lot for any feedback!

Maybe include Pantone colors, CMYK and RGB values also, since these are industry standards....
Thank you very much for your feedback,
RGB values are already available (You can choose in settings which values you are interested in, this avoids showing values you are not interested in and making the UI too busy), I will work on adding CMYK and Pantone

Reactions: Dannydet
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones