• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App to stop clockwise rotation

Phenomenological

Android Expert
Jul 7, 2010
The title about sums it up. I'm on Froyo, and would really like an app to stop the damn screen rotating clockwise to the landscape orientation. If there's an option to do it I haven't found it, and if there isn't I may have to find the nearest google employee and yell at him till he fixes it. :p

I'm not looking for something to lock screen rotation using a toggle, I still want it to rotate anticlockwise. Any help would be appreciated!

The title about sums it up. I'm on Froyo, and would really like an app to stop the damn screen rotating clockwise to the landscape orientation. If there's an option to do it I haven't found it, and if there isn't I may have to find the nearest google employee and yell at him till he fixes it. :p

I'm not looking for something to lock screen rotation using a toggle, I still want it to rotate anticlockwise. Any help would be appreciated!

Settings>Sounds and Display>Autorotate?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones