• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Applanet and Black Market Down? What is working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am back from long time out of android root and looking a good free app market,
applanet and black market app is not working if some one can help me on this, thanks

Hey Hector, welcome back! :)

Wow, it has been a while (January 25th, 2011) since your first post :)...glad you came back to us.

Unfortunately, qandres12 is correct regarding that black market site and it's related app. We don't have much stomach here at AF for the piracy that they endorse and proliferate, so that's why I've closed this thread.

Anyway, please feel free to create a new thread about other app markets that you'd like to know about--personally, I'm not sure that you can't find all you might need at the Google Play Store and or the Amazon App Store (obvious sites with their own market apps with hundreds of thousands of free apps for you to choose from).

Cheers!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones