1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Applanet and Black Market Down? What is working

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by hector113, Jul 7, 2013.

1. hector113

hector113 Lurker

Hi I am back from long time out of android root and looking a good free app market,
    applanet and black market app is not working if some one can help me on this, thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. qandres12

qandres12 Android Expert

They dont like talk on here about app such as Black Mart Alpha here. If you want a paid app buy it from the playstore. If by free you mean even paid apps free then no one can help you.

3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Hey Hector, welcome back! :)

Wow, it has been a while (January 25th, 2011) since your first post :)...glad you came back to us.

Unfortunately, qandres12 is correct regarding that black market site and it's related app. We don't have much stomach here at AF for the piracy that they endorse and proliferate, so that's why I've closed this thread.

Anyway, please feel free to create a new thread about other app markets that you'd like to know about--personally, I'm not sure that you can't find all you might need at the Google Play Store and or the Amazon App Store (obvious sites with their own market apps with hundreds of thousands of free apps for you to choose from).

Cheers!

Mikestony, funkylogik and Unforgiven like this.