• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apple Jump [GAME]

_Samson_

Lurker
Oct 11, 2014
My (first) game is an endless jumper about a cute apple most jump as high as it can!

The game is on Google Play and is by the developer (me) called - Nanotanko
Unfortunately since I am new here I can't post the direct link and screenshots. Sorry for the inconvenience.

My (first) game is an endless jumper about a cute apple most jump as high as it can!

Unfortunately since I am new here I can't post the direct link and screenshots. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I don't know why you can't access these features but I will help you publish what people would like to see of your game.

Google Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=teganatufe.applejump.android

Say hello to an apple who's only goal is to jump through the clouds in the skies as high as it can!
Get ready to tilt your way to achieve great heights like never before!
Avoid those pesky spiky monsters, jump from platform to platform and get the pizzas to get the highest score possible!
This entertainment-packed game is sure to keep you busy along with your friends and family!
How high can you jump?

8USx-jMEP6JknuOwlNfroO7o7MkzSrAjGhYGdOyZGhrScjMDRBryOQzWcW82dPxeY3s=h900-rw
dEJzi6q03EactkSiJISDAZ-zMeVpxhd3nje1Dvs2xgg4IgMCZNq_Z3X-x1EF0d17l_s=h900-rw
Jlr9IxWlCu6N5U34B50lvwHpvtPI6kgaLh-PQxc_AmbUSoK69n_5SmezNt5oSF4o9qqu=h900-rw

Upvote 0

Now from a developer stand point. I think there needs to be more eye catching description of the game. It's very basic on detail and doesn't really give much information.

I'm guessing the game is highly inspired by doodle jump or some form of that concept. If so then you can state that within the description which will also help with it being searched and can be found in related doodle jump games.

As a consumer stand point. I don't need to know that it's made by Nanotanko as that is stated anyway.

This is constructive criticism. I do not mean to offend you in anyway.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones