• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Application For Setting Plans In Android System?

TheOneGuy

Jun 17, 2011
I was curious to know what "Best Wi-Fi Performance" option means in Android and here i received explanation.

What i would like is to set a custom Wi-Fi plan. So when i access app that relies heavily on internet connection, i could easily customize Wi-Fi plan for it. Like Skype application? When you turn screen off while talking to a friend, it disconnects after a few seconds.

Also this is not only for Skype but screen brightness, call volume etc. if you know what i mean.

If this kind of plan is not currently possible, then is there a way to create shortcuts to enable "Best Wi-Fi Performance" with 1 tap from home screen? Or brightness levels 30%, 50% 70% etc.?

So far i can create shortcuts only for sub-menus, but not for sub-options where you need to checkmark stuff.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones