• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Applications don't update them quite frequently.

fahadchaudhry

Oct 13, 2009
Hi
My HTC Desire applications (most noted are weather widget, friendstream etc) don't update them frequently. I mean, an hour or two pass by and the applications still show out-of-date information and then I do them manually. Any help on this? How can I reduce time for updates to 15 minutes?

Thanks

I would also like to know this - if it waits till you turn on mobile data - or if it waits until you turn it on automatically?

I would like to have my emails come straight to me - but I'm worried about eating up my mobile data MB's with the mobile data on al the time.

I'm worried about programmes I may have on that are using the mobile data alot without me knowing - bit new to all this still.

It's not soo bad that I have wifi at home and at work - just when I'm out and about I need to have my work emails available to me!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones