• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Apps not showing up in market

Dbott1

Lurker
Jul 31, 2011
Two day old Sensation. Trying to download number of apps that I have currently installed on my HTC Hero(Sprint) that I haven't deactivated as of yet. I've had success with some apps but a failry large number of others don't show up when I search for them on the phones market app. When I go to the Android market website it shows all the apps that I have installed and it does see that I have both a Hero and a Sensation. Out of the dozen or so apps that I attempted to download to the Sensation only a handfull made it. It says they will be sent to the phone in a moment but they never show up. These are some of the apps that I can't see in the market and or can't get to download from the website:

Bump
Flixter
HBO Go
Gas Buddy
Sports Tap
Red Box
Facebook
The Weather Channel

Some of these apps are currently installed on my Hero and some are not so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. Tmobile coudn't help and Google Market help told me to uninstall updates in the market and reinstall them, but since phone is new I don't have any updated apps. Not sure what to do....

Thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones