1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Asphalt 6: now on market! Hidden now from some devices.

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by supermanlegend, May 19, 2011.

1. supermanlegend

supermanlegend Android Enthusiast

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tkun

Tkun Newbie

It's still in the Market for me. Gameloft's probably realized your device isn't compatible and hid the app.

3. daveloft

daveloft Android Enthusiast

Yeah it's still in the market for me as well. What device do you have supermanlegend, also why does it not list it in your profile.

4. Shocky

Shocky Android Expert

I think hes using an Evo. :(

5. Vanquished

Vanquished Android Expert

Ya, EVO hasn't gotten the last two racing games (Asphalt 6 and Fast Five).

6. supermanlegend

Thanks for the heads up guys. Yeah its not showing up on my Evo anymore. Already pre-ordered Evo 3D so no sweat.

7. supermanlegend

Also thanks for the heads up on my profile fairly new here but I have been trying to contribute really like this forum.

8. daveloft

Yeah no worries, it helps the conversation along when others know what device you have.

9. daveloft

They can't even get them to run perfectly smooth on the Galaxy S so it's not too surprising.

10. Vanquished

Vanquished Android Expert

And that's fine. What I do find surprising though is that the EVO never got Brothers In Arms. It has all of the other third and first person shooters (MC 1&2, SC:C, SG, etc.) but not this one.

Although, I still can't get MC 2 to work...and I'm really frustrated with Gameloft because their support never responds to me. I get the automated messages every time, but I never get help with any problems with exception to StarFront, but probably only because I got that the day it was released and it kept force closing.

Everyone else says they have good customer support, but I have had nothing but bad experiences with them (more often than not no "experiences" at all).

11. daveloft

For some reason the Nexus S has half of their games listed as compatible when the Galaxy S has all of them and is virtually the same device.

I moved to the Nexus S recently and it did not list Modern Combat 2 as compatible. So I download the Galaxy S version and it works great. Not sure what the deal is.

12. supermanlegend

Same goes for the Evo Shift it has it but the Evo 4g doesn't. Who know how Gameloft thinks.

13. dguy

dguy Android Expert

The Nexus S and the Galaxy S are similar, the Evo Shift is significantly more powerful than the Evo.