• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Asphalt 6: now on market! Hidden now from some devices.

And that's fine. What I do find surprising though is that the EVO never got Brothers In Arms. It has all of the other third and first person shooters (MC 1&2, SC:C, SG, etc.) but not this one.

Although, I still can't get MC 2 to work...and I'm really frustrated with Gameloft because their support never responds to me. I get the automated messages every time, but I never get help with any problems with exception to StarFront, but probably only because I got that the day it was released and it kept force closing.

Everyone else says they have good customer support, but I have had nothing but bad experiences with them (more often than not no "experiences" at all).

Upvote 0
And that's fine. What I do find surprising though is that the EVO never got Brothers In Arms. It has all of the other third and first person shooters (MC 1&2, SC:C, SG, etc.) but not this one.

Although, I still can't get MC 2 to work...and I'm really frustrated with Gameloft because their support never responds to me. I get the automated messages every time, but I never get help with any problems with exception to StarFront, but probably only because I got that the day it was released and it kept force closing.

Everyone else says they have good customer support, but I have had nothing but bad experiences with them (more often than not no "experiences" at all).

For some reason the Nexus S has half of their games listed as compatible when the Galaxy S has all of them and is virtually the same device.

I moved to the Nexus S recently and it did not list Modern Combat 2 as compatible. So I download the Galaxy S version and it works great. Not sure what the deal is.

Upvote 0
For some reason the Nexus S has half of their games listed as compatible when the Galaxy S has all of them and is virtually the same device.

I moved to the Nexus S recently and it did not list Modern Combat 2 as compatible. So I download the Galaxy S version and it works great. Not sure what the deal is.

Same goes for the Evo Shift it has it but the Evo 4g doesn't. Who know how Gameloft thinks.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones