• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps assistance needed on an android project

Hi, I’m a developer from Nigeria and I need your assistance on a project I’m working on. It’s a project where I’m to develop a mobile application using the android framework that utilizes the phone’s dialer function to check the airtime credit balance on each sim card of a multiple sim phone (up to 4 sims), pull the balance from screen response, save it on the app and send via HTTP POST to url. For added points repeat this task using java mobile framework. Note: Settings area for Url, balance checking codes, key and network SIM slot (i.e. SIM 1 = MTN…) is necessary. Required post string values: gsmstatus, gsmsim, gsmbal, key etc.

The major issues I’m having is the “Star” and “Hash” button function on the application and I really need it for the application to work successfully. Any assistance from you would be very much appreciated.

my email is coad_muzik@yahoo.com

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones