• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Assistive Light Brightness

Is there a way to control the brightness of the assistive light? I want it brighter than it is, right now its "dull" for lack of a better word. It reminds me of using a 60 watt bulb, versus a 100 Watt. No, nothing is obstructing the light and it is much brighter when it is serves as the camera flash.

Is there a way to control the brightness of the assistive light? I want it brighter than it is, right now its "dull" for lack of a better word. It reminds me of using a 60 watt bulb, versus a 100 Watt. No, nothing is obstructing the light and it is much brighter when it is serves as the camera flash.

I don't see a way to make the Assistive Light Widget brighter, however, there are quite a few flashlights in Google Play that claim to be bright.

I tried one that was very bright. I think it was "Brightest LED Flashlight by Surpax Technology": https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.surpax.ledflashlight.panel

Reactions: akaivyleaf
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones