• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Nexus Rom for the Note 2 while keeping S pen features?

hemplacrosse4

May 29, 2010
I could of sworn I saw talk about a Nexus like rom for the Note 2 while still keeping the S pen features, has anyone used the rom before and is it worth it? My father has the Nexus on Verizon and for a phone that just has a dual core cpu it seems just as fast as my Note 2, so I am assuming it is the Touchwiz that is slowing it down. Thoughts?

I could of sworn I saw talk about a Nexus like rom for the Note 2 while still keeping the S pen features, has anyone used the rom before and is it worth it? My father has the Nexus on Verizon and for a phone that just has a dual core cpu it seems just as fast as my Note 2, so I am assuming it is the Touchwiz that is slowing it down. Thoughts?

I am currently using CleanRom 3.5 and it appears to have all those features you want.

edit: It still has touchwiz (if you choose to keep it during install) but is very fast and i've had almost zero lag

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones