• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

aTAKEphONE released

Sorry to go off-topic here but could you tell me what those icons are that you are using here, reinbeau, please? I love the look.
They are the Semi Sense icons from niteowl360 over on XDA. Here is a link to the thread. The larger ones are done with Desktop VisualizeR. PM me if you need more info. Now, back to your regular aTAKEphONE channel :D

Reactions: Pinmac1
Upvote 0
Would it be possile to have an option to search both names and numbers?

lets say I have a contact named Aardvark, and I also hve a friend whose name begins with N but whose number starts with 22. When I press 22, I get only aardvark, whereas I would like to get both aardvark and the N friend.

Thanks,
Nkk

PS I know my names are absurd, but that was the easiest explanation that came to mind. :)

Upvote 0
Would it be possile to have an option to search both names and numbers?

lets say I have a contact named Aardvark, and I also hve a friend whose name begins with N but whose number starts with 22. When I press 22, I get only aardvark, whereas I would like to get both aardvark and the N friend.

Thanks,
Nkk

PS I know my names are absurd, but that was the easiest explanation that came to mind. :)

Hi,

Go to "Search preferences" section in aTP setting, and select "Always" for "Search numbers".

And say hello to AArdvark... ;-)

Upvote 0
Hi, I've got 1.53 running on a Desire with MIUI. All seems to work fine apart from an annoying display quirk when using the find/call tab. It searches fine and displays the search results name and the number below the name. The annoyance is that the bottom 15% of the name is chopped off. ie. the dangly bit of a 'y' or 'j' is chopped off. Any fix for this?

Upvote 0
Hi, I've got 1.53 running on a Desire with MIUI. All seems to work fine apart from an annoying display quirk when using the find/call tab. It searches fine and displays the search results name and the number below the name. The annoyance is that the bottom 15% of the name is chopped off. ie. the dangly bit of a 'y' or 'j' is chopped off. Any fix for this?

Hi,

Can you send me a screenshot ?

Thanks

Upvote 0
the reason why he gave us a link :

93amz.jpg

100.jpg

ht.jpg.jpg

Cant see these

Upvote 0
I came here to report I hadn't seen the problem again, turned on my phone screen, and the widget is empty again :( Righthand settings button doesn't work, last call does, that's how to get it back. It definitely seems to be tied to this new functionality of that last call button - but I'm afraid to turn off the screen for fear I won't be able to easily get into settings to fix it.

Upvote 0
I came here to report I hadn't seen the problem again, turned on my phone screen, and the widget is empty again :( Righthand settings button doesn't work, last call does, that's how to get it back. It definitely seems to be tied to this new functionality of that last call button - but I'm afraid to turn off the screen for fear I won't be able to easily get into settings to fix it.

Hi,

What version is this ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones