• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

aTrackDog(SD) track backup app vs. aTrackDog - track new version...?

I've used aTrackDog for a while, but recently realized you can just click "My Downloads" in the Marketplace, and it will list the ones with updates available at the top.

Is there something that aTrackDog offers that the My Downloads tab doesn't?

If not, I think it's time to uninstall it.

Upvote 0
I've used aTrackDog for a while, but recently realized you can just click "My Downloads" in the Marketplace, and it will list the ones with updates available at the top.

Is there something that aTrackDog offers that the My Downloads tab doesn't?

If not, I think it's time to uninstall it.

Agreed. The main thing I liked about atrackdog was the fact that I could export my installed apps. It's was way easier to do that when posting my apps on a forum or sending to a friend, than manually typing what apps I have. I know I know, it sounds lazy, but it was convenient.

Even though I could export my apps, I decided to uninstall it. You were right. Why have an app that takes up more memory when the market shows updates already.

Plus atrackdog was a little too unstable for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones