• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Atrix 4g vs HTC sensation

kelghazaly

Lurker
Feb 27, 2012
i know that the HTC sensation is better and will be upgradet to ICS but i wonder will it make that diffrence to me

i need a phone not laggy to use apps and games like angry birds and these games

also some facebook and chatting also listen to music not a fan of camera maybe will use it couple of times not so much so i need to know is there a big diffrence also the diffrence in price in my country 100$ more for the HTC so please tell me guys what you think?

also did motorola announced that atrix 4g will be updated to ics??

last thing if there a big problem or common problem with the atrix please tell me?

sorry for my english

i know that the HTC sensation is better and will be upgradet to ICS but i wonder will it make that diffrence to me

i need a phone not laggy to use apps and games like angry birds and these games

also some facebook and chatting also listen to music not a fan of camera maybe will use it couple of times not so much so i need to know is there a big diffrence also the diffrence in price in my country 100$ more for the HTC so please tell me guys what you think?

also did motorola announced that atrix 4g will be updated to ics??

last thing if there a big problem or common problem with the atrix please tell me?

sorry for my english

The atrix is scheduled to be upgraded to ics. I've never had a problem with mine

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones