• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Attn. Read this post first Noobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsciucco

Android Expert
Mar 1, 2012
MASSACHUSETTS
Attn. Read this post first noobs

Welcome to the community.

Please just note these few things.

In no particular order.

1. There is a search feature that will Answer any questions that you May have. We've all been there and done that.

2. You can only install ICS roms until you S -OFF . There are exceptions. But im not gonna get into detail because dozens of people already have explained this...

3. Don't start threads about issues you are having with a rom. Post your issues in the thread that you've downloaded the Rom from.

4. Don't ask for features unless the developer asks for your input. They do this stuff for FREE. It comes off as ungrateful and disrespectful.

5. Don't ask for ETA on updates and bug fixes. They are working on it and will have a update if or when they see fit. Again they do this stuff for FREE.

6.There is a search feature use it. Ya I know . I already said this. But im saying it again.

Attn. Read this post first noobs

Welcome to the community.

Please just note these few things.

In no particular order.

1. There is a search feature that will Answer any questions that you May have. We've all been there and done that.

2. You can only install ICS roms until you S -OFF . There are exceptions. But im not gonna get into detail because dozens of people already have explained this...

3. Don't start threads about issues you are having with a rom. Post your issues in the thread that you've downloaded the Rom from.

4. Don't ask for features unless the developer asks for your input. They do this stuff for FREE. It comes off as ungrateful and disrespectful.

5. Don't ask for ETA on updates and bug fixes. They are working on it and will have a update if or when they see fit. Again they do this stuff for FREE.

6.There is a search feature use it. Ya I know . I already said this. But im saying it again.

Boobs? (.Y.)

Reactions: adamhos1234
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones